Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GAME GUIDE]Dekaron

Discussion on [GAME GUIDE]Dekaron within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GAME GUIDE]Dekaron

Hello elitepvpers!

Today I am going to present one of my favourites MMORPG games - Dekaron.

The game has been released by the European games distributor Gametribe and is now developed by NexonEU.
It started as a small multiplayer game with 5 main classes(Vicious Summoner, Azure Knight, Bagi Warrior, Incar Magician, Segita Hunter). In time it has gained millions of players and also released another class - The Aloken.

The game is 3D and takes place in a fantasy world, where humanity and its protectors fight the evil forces.
The controls are easy to understand, and new players can find a step-by-step tutorial.

Choosing the character doesn't give you many choices. The classes can not be customized, which is a negative point for a game nowadays.
Skills and stats are basic-you gain a skill point and five stat points per level. Currently the max level is 200, though there is no player who has ever reached it yet. Every class has its own abilities, and its own way to use the stat points ( For example, a Bagi Warrior needs more points in Strengh, but an Incar Magician needs them in Magic Atack) .

The graphics aren't made for the young generation of gamers. The details aren't that good, and you can actually move through different objects.
Even though the graphics aren't a positive point, Dekaron still impresses with its action. There are many maps where you can level, many monsters to kill, and many dungeons to do. Although, a person who gets bored fast might not like it since you have to spend some time on leveling.

The game is currently expecting a new update, that will include two new classes, new events, armors and weapons.
The Nexon Staff is friendly and active. Like every multiplayer game, Dekaron has its hackers, but the GMs are working hard on keeping the game clean.

To get the game, you have to follow a few steps :
  • Go to nexoneu.com
  • Create a free account
  • Choose Dekaron from the game list
  • Download it!
Simple as that! I hope you liked the review, looking forward to your replies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dekaron2007090121h44m15s0675_2.jpg (76.0 KB, 15684 views)
File Type: jpg Bagi_Warrior_Dekaron_2moons_by_lynck.jpg (115.8 KB, 118004 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2012, 16:17   #2

I'm downloading it, I hope to see you in game.
Old 04/28/2012, 12:15   #3

Great! Feel free to pm me if you wanna meet me in game. I am playing on helion. I also sell some great accounts, if you are interested.
Old 05/16/2012, 18:12   #4

well i want to try it xD
Old 05/18/2012, 18:45   #5

That would be make very happy! We can meet in game