Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild Wars 2 : Mesmer Revealed as Final Class

Discussion on Guild Wars 2 : Mesmer Revealed as Final Class within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 44
Guild Wars 2 : Mesmer Revealed as Final Class

Someone slipped up somewhere and it has been leaked on a European site that the Mesmer is the final class to be revealed for Guild Wars 2. The team acknowledges that the Mesmer is the final class but that more will not be said before Wednesday.

Quote:
Yes, mesmer is the final profession. Seems like someone jumped the gun. Official reveal will be on Wednesday. Stay tuned. ~RB

UPDATE: Sources at NCSoft have informed that they will be conducting a Reddit AME (Ask Me Anything) event with Arena.Net's Jon Peters on Wednesday. We'll keep you posted as details emerge!

Would you like to see the video?
I bet you would...Look below

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2011, 17:56   #2

elite*gold: 2
yea doch noch nen mesmer spielen