Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paying 50$ for a 5-10$ pre-paid visa/mc

Discussion on Paying 50$ for a 5-10$ pre-paid visa/mc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paying 50$ for a 5-10$ pre-paid visa/mc

Hello,

Paypal are being dipshits right now and will not accept my Visa or MasterCard debit cards. So I need to get a pre-paid visa or mastercard with at least 5$ on it so that I can re-verify my paypal account. I need to re-verify my paypal account before I can get the funds out of it witch is the problem. I have 550$ currently held on my Paypal account.

I will send you 50$ to your paypal account after I receive the pre-paid credit card information to activate on my paypal account.

This is a serious request, no I am not trying to scam anyone out of their precious 5 bucks.

If you are seriously interested then PM me here or add me on msn:

Thank you.
Old 12/22/2010, 22:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sounds like u are looking for a credit card to disable limits of a hacked paypal acc...

You can easily order a prepaid credit card on your own...
Old 12/22/2010, 23:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas1987 View Post
Sounds like u are looking for a credit card to disable limits of a hacked paypal acc...

You can easily order a prepaid credit card on your own...
No it is my own legit account. My debit card that had been on there for years was disabled earlier last month(it was old, I just never updated it because I get my funds on paypal via online merchanting). I only need a CC on my account to allow me to move my funds and be done with paypal. When I try to add my new banks Debit card paypal says "The card has been denied by the bank that issued it", I contacted my bank and they assure me everything should be fine. I can't get a helpful answer from paypal staff on the issue. In an attempt to resolve the issue myself last month I applied for 2 different pre-paid credit cards, One NetSpend card and one Western Union. I received those cards and activated them. Paypal is giving me the same issue "Denied by the bank".

In short, I am willing to overpay for a cheap pre-paid card that will work to re-verify my account so I can get my money out of their system. If I had the means to just go to wallmart right now and pick one up myself I would not be making this post, witch is part of the reason I need my money off of my PP account.

If you read paypals community forums you will see loads of threads riddled with these same problems, it seems paypal is going to hell these days. I remember when I first started using paypal I used a Western Union pre-paid Visa. All I had to do is enter the CC #, exp date and 3 digit verification code on the back and it was activated and ready to use. Everytime I wanted to send money I just load my Pre-paid and send. Now it seems paypal are getting sloppy or just don't give a fuck.