Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B.O.I Level 97 Magus, Poseidon, GOOD.

Discussion on B.O.I Level 97 Magus, Poseidon, GOOD. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B.O.I Level 97 Magus, Poseidon, GOOD.

nevermind
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(> Battle of the Immortals pro Magus LvL 88 (Poseidon) <)
08/13/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Server : Poseidon Class : Magus Level : 89 (almost 90) Screens Char http://i29.tinypic.com/xksuif.jpg
WTT/S Magus Level 57
07/01/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
Level 57 Magus with level 45 set without refine .some acce. are level 5x ,trading it for another char by the same level or so .. or selling it for coins pm offers ! :D
Level 90 S/S Poseidon Level 90xbow/cleric Poseidon
12/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 22 Replies
Hell all im selling a lvl 90 pure int nuker on poseidon with alot of good stuff how you can see in this pictures ;) Premium+ in storage Clock for pet in storage devil gear in storage and one month more for devil gear in storage =) 48 silk left 1 global and some dresses(not verficated) lvl 85+7 sword with magical 100%! lvl 85+7 shield and nice stuff too.about 90mill gold left and storage with items ;) RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
WTS/WTT realy good and nice chars at Poseidon!
02/10/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 30 Replies
WHEN U ONLY EVEN THINK YOU CAN SCAMM ME PRESS ALT + F4 NOW BECAUSE U WILL FAIL. WHEN U ONLY EVEN THINK YOU CAN SCAMM ME PRESS ALT + F4 NOW BECAUSE U WILL FAIL. WHEN U ONLY EVEN THINK YOU CAN SCAMM ME PRESS ALT + F4 NOW BECAUSE U WILL FAIL. WHEN U ONLY EVEN THINK YOU CAN SCAMM ME PRESS ALT + F4 NOW BECAUSE U WILL FAIL.
[WTT] Warhammer Online Key for good char on Poseidon
09/23/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Yeah , as the topic says im trading a Warhammer Online Original Key for a silkroad account on Poseidon. I accept no accounts without Secret Answer. You can also feel free to contact me via icq , my number is : 306-591-916 And .. that should be all yeah ^_^ Edit:I also offer a Crysis Warhead original Key ; ) .. you can choose one of them or get both for a very high char