Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling/trading Ether Saga account, lvl 91 Archer (West Coast)

Discussion on Selling/trading Ether Saga account, lvl 91 Archer (West Coast) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling/trading Ether Saga account, lvl 91 Archer (West Coast)

As topic says, I'm selling my account cuz I havent played in a long time and prolly won't again. I havent sold/traded any account on elitepvpers before so I prefer trading for other gameaccount since I dont wanna mix in real money. Not very picky about what game to trade for, just gimme some fun offer and we'll see

Info on the account:
Character lvl 91 57.08%
LVL 4 woodcutting
LVL 4 scoutcraft
Fully geared with lvl 90 diplos
Armors only +4
Bow +7

Bag fully extended
Mystery pouch (not extended)
Stash not extended

Really good fuse pet, fierce unda Snowdrift tarkuso resil / acc
Currently lvl 95
In stash i have 3 pets esteem lvl 1
1 esteem lvl 3

Too much stuff in stash to write it all. Some dusts, some scapemonkeys, jades, soulstones and other junk ^^
Don't have much gold on account though, only 60g on the character.

Fashion / mounts:
Redmane charger for combat
Devil wings for flight
Undead hunter dress
Mask of misery
Crescent hairstyle
Crescent dress
Crescent shoes

I can gladly get screenshots if interested and answer questions. I wont however let anyone log in to the account before trade is done since i have been scammed before. Im located in sweden but have msn, skype and e-mail.

*I have no problem using a middleman, just to be clear on that. I want a easy and reliable trade.*

I've spent a lot of time and also money in this account but everything has its end. If anyone is interested send me a pm here and we can talk over any of those.
Old 09/13/2010, 21:29   #2

*Bump*

Looking for interest ^^
Old 09/15/2010, 10:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeah
Old 09/18/2010, 15:31   #4

Yeah?

Anyways, I've started playing Dragonica Eu again, so I'm willing to trade for stuff on that game ^^

Playing as archer btw
Old 09/24/2010, 09:08   #5

Bump, still looking for interest
Old 10/22/2010, 12:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile Eso

Can i have the account i had lvl 63 rouge with diplo gear and everything but i was banned and dont know why can i please have it?Ill trade you Soulmaster and lvl 32 perfectworld account For it
Old 10/22/2010, 17:01   #7

Um, no sorry, i dun think thats even an offer to consider. So thanks, but sorry.
Old 10/28/2010, 22:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

aww kk np