Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S]No banned STeam acc mit COD MW2

Discussion on [S]No banned STeam acc mit COD MW2 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S]No banned STeam acc mit COD MW2

10euro psc über mm oder 300-1kkk auf s14

MFG 2pac
Old 09/11/2010, 16:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hab was schreib mir

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Non-Steam CS:S]Am i Banned??
02/13/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Hi! TO THE MODS: IF THIS THREAD IS ILLEGAL PLS DELETE IT! :) I have a simple question: Am i banned?? The thing is: Everytime i try to connect to a Server then it shows me 3 blocks for the advance of the Process... but it doesnt load... it stops on 3 Blocks see here: http://reijin.funpic.de/forums/banned.JPG The server is not VAC-Secured. It uses only "steambans.com" and it looks like i got banned at this Website... but how?? how can i have a static "SteamID" if i use the Non-Steam...
[B] Steam VAC Banned Acc
07/11/2010 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Heii Mein freund hat mir nen Steam acc geschenckt mit dem ich aber nix anfangen kann da er VAC Gebannt ist versuche ihn drz zu verkaufen infos zum Acc: Games: CS:S TF2 HL-2 Lost/Death Portal
I got VAC - banned from steam!
11/24/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
ok its so.. i cheated on VAC - server and got vac banned .. i think i am lucky that i didnt got banned completly^^ but a question i sent like 4 emails to steam and valve but they didnt even answered back. Is there anything i can do to get unbanned or should i buy the game new? :confused: