Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> ROhan Online Wizard 81 Naked.

Discussion on WTS> ROhan Online Wizard 81 Naked. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> ROhan Online Wizard 81 Naked.

Spy Wizard Many Skills at level 6/7. Perfect Build.

I havent changed the name of the character so you can change it.

Screenshot:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CABAL Online EU - Mercury Server] Buying Wizard 165+ Naked Or With Set
08/11/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
Everything is in Title :) ONLY INTRESTED SELLERS NO SCAMMING PLEAS i pay with Pay Safe Card!!!!!
WTT Lv86 Wizard/cleric naked with prem gold and devils spirit
04/09/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hey..i got scammed..but i was a genious.. xd .. i had my char back .. but nacked ...Devils spirit and premium gold still there...Pls offer a china int char Lv 64+!!!Thanks i accept only Official Middleman! Ty hope no scammers..
WTS/WTT LVL 95 WIZARD IN ROHAN ONLINE (DETAILS IN)
03/31/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, as the title I want to SELL or TRADE my lvl 95 near 96 WIZARD in ROHAN ONLINE (I accept also characters in Last chaos US, Soul of the Ultimate Nation, Requiem, Cabal, Allods, Runes Of Magic). MY pg has: LvL 95 (near 96, the lvl cap in the game is 99) Full bedron 134+ pdf (the last armor in the game) 12 lvl 6 skills 3/1-5/1-7/1 PSY - VIT build (the best for Wizard) Very good in PvE and PVP (can make rakhon 5 in solo) other objects (such as rings, staffs, necklaces ecc with high...
WTB WIZARD 64+ FF ALPS NAKED
12/18/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Im willing to buy a wizard at least 64 or more (NAKED) and ill pay by gold :D. Name your offer and ill see what i can do. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D