Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT LIST For GooD TS2 ITEMS (No AccounT's) Unless G1+

Discussion on WTT LIST For GooD TS2 ITEMS (No AccounT's) Unless G1+ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT LIST For GooD TS2 ITEMS (No AccounT's) Unless G1+

Hello all, my name Is Kyle and I have a few good things to offer for Twelve Sky 2 (Aeria) Items/Gears/Pets/Money and maybe G1+ accounts or maybe m33 nearly 100%.

Here are my offers

TS1 Devotion 1B (More money and stuff coming soon) Will I hope ^.^

Call of Duty World at War.
WoW Account (Sadly Not Very High One) I think I have 59 DK
BF 2142 & BF 2
CoD MW1

Hope someone will offer me some good TS2 Items/Pets/Money/Gears or G1+ accounts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT GuildWars Acc(every game). for a realy good char with good items.
01/20/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
the guild wars account has full elite kurz now. lvl 20 E/A. again, i have every game you can buy on there. every char slot. jus leave offers.
T>Qonquer account's for a good runescape account
05/25/2009 - Runescape - 9 Replies
i'm trading a lvl 109 water-fire, a 116 archer, and a lvl 59 water-warrior for a good runescape account.
List of items ID and name
09/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anybody have or can get a list of items (headbands and plumes too) like in old proxys? How do I make it? :confused: It would be great if there wouldn't be pots and normals. (List with all items would be fine also) :) Example: ItemID ItemName 1088000 DragonBall 1088001 Meteor
list of items i need in redcabal.
06/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
If anyone happen to get these and wanted to sell, Post here. With your price and IGN. Thanks Osmium martial/armor parts with sword amp. Shadowtitanium(BL) parts with sword amp. Osmium blade/katana 2 slots with 1 critical rate slotted.
Numbers 4 Spells, VERY good list!
09/11/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
English: Hey Guys, here a good List of ALL Spells (LEARN & TRAIN Idīs) and some other Things: Very regularly in 13 single tables in one big dokument, for all Classes and LvLs and for a big list of Items (20k Items with link) and Appeals :) Its was allready poste, but this guide is the biggest and regularliest ^^ sorry 4 my baD english ------------------------------------------------- --------------- Deutsch: