Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling / Trading POE Standard League Stuff / EQ (16 EX & more)

Discussion on Selling / Trading POE Standard League Stuff / EQ (16 EX & more) within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling / Trading POE Standard League Stuff / EQ (16 EX & more)

Hey,

i want to trade all stuff from Standard to Breach.

Got 16 EX and lots of other Stuff, like Fusings, Jews..

I also got a complete HighEnd Explosive Arrow Char, with the best Stuff u can get (only Headhunter is missing) 6L Quillrain, Kaoms, Devote and perfect Jewels.

I prefer a trade for Breach Stuff.

Concact me here or @ Skype

Dear Scamers.. pls donīt try it.. I got a lot of experience.
Old 12/17/2016, 09:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
ars aurea

elite*gold: 16449
Received Thanks: 5,666
Arrow Path of Exile -> Trading

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling League Stuff (BoL and Smurfs)
09/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! Im selling all my left LoL Stuff inlcuding 2 Smurfs (1 Unranked, 1 Silver 4) Scripts on BoL: -Kite Machine Kalista -FH Mainline -FH Prediction -FH Jungle -FH Trinity -QQQs Windwalker
[Selling] Selling CS:GO Knife for League of Legends Account/Stuff
10/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey guys, I would like to sell my Flip Knife Forest DDPAT | Field Tested (with Minimal Ware look), against a league of legends accounts. I want many champs and runes only accepting unverified accs http://i.epvpimg.com/EgJ8e.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/4ENNd.jpg
Selling League Account NA LOTS of stuff
12/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, you can go to my youtube video for more info if you wish. RP is expensive and I bought a lot of it because I'm a NARB...>> So my account is also pricy. But it's well worth it, I'm up for Bargaining, Trading, etc. (trade for acc, trade for rp codes, or money) ~ LINK YOUTUBE : Selling League of Legends Account - YouTube ~ MY PRICES This account has high worth, almost 2 years old (jan 6th) please me reasonable with price =) My Basic Pricing, though I will Bargain too. ~ I will...