Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to sell my age of wulin account

Discussion on Want to sell my age of wulin account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Want to sell my age of wulin account

Want to sell my age of wulin account
It is unriveled with contalation sword, shura sabres, mandarin duck set, 8 tragramm, budha palm, devine wind degger set. Has almost all class 6 gold exept 3 items 1 earing c5 gold and class 3 boots of jade and class 4 jade chest all rest gold class 6. Has merideans emei-108, rg 144,bv 180, shao 180, tang 180,beger 108, sa 108, wudang 108,
For more info pm in my Email- .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Age of Wulin high-end account
12/02/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Im selling my AoW account. The char has been active for more than 2years and has been used for high-end PvP throughout, it's currently one of the best on the server, has been used to successfully participate in Skyladder and Hua before(won title). It Is in every important ranking(Martial Arts cultivation, Internal Skills cultivation, Meridian cultivation, Internal Skill lvl, etc) Has about 20.000.000 cultivation. I'm giving you a free namechange if you buy it. Wont specify lvl of Inners...
[Selling] Age of Wulin Beggar Account
11/26/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Beggar Clean sweep,almost full jade 03 gear, short stick cook jade c05 , rings jade 05 , 6 meridians 108,tailor very high level. Skills: Steed,counter-attack,three rings,iron head set,and some other skills High reputation The account has also 40G avaible Price:Offer on skype,I want to sell it fast Skype : tornnado93
[Selling] Age of Wulin
07/21/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Ich verkaufe einen Account von Age of Wulin Hier die Infos zu diesem Account Es ist ein Weiblicher Char Name: .... wird beim Ts/Skype Gespräch bekannt gegeben Schule: Tal der Seeligkeit EQ: Klasse 3 Kopfteil (Silber)(54) Klasse 5 Brustteil (Gold)(93) Weiblich
[Selling] Age of Wulin CBK
06/30/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
Wie im Beitrag oben steht verkaufe ich einen Closed Beta Key für Age of Wulin. Wer Interesse hat mal melden. Macht mir Vorschläge :) Nehme als Zahlungsmöglichkeit nur Paypal. 10 Keys vorhanden :)
[WTS] Age of Wulin Beta - account
06/24/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling gpotato account (with throwaway email, 1 time pw change); instant download and playable. Contact me through PM; eitheir paypal or steamtrade(game, nowallet)