Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TRADE] Trading Nitrado Account | Need CS:GO Skins

Discussion on [TRADE] Trading Nitrado Account | Need CS:GO Skins within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TRADE] Trading Nitrado Account | Need CS:GO Skins

[ENG]

Hello Guys,
just wanted to trade my Nitrado Account for CS:GO Skins the Nitrado Account has got deposited:
97,67 € (other currencies: 105,47 $,73,92£)

If you want to give me CS Skins instead of the Account just send me a PM.

A little Overpay in Skins would be awesome.

NO LOWBALLS, NO SCAM ETC.

See you My Friends,

Greetings h1roC

Proof:

[GER]

Moin Leute,

Wie ich oben schon auf Englisch beschrieben habe möchte ich meinen Nitrado Account gegen CS Skins tauschen also wer lust hat sendet mir doch einfach eine PM.

MFG h1roC

PS: Guckt den Screenshot als Proof an (Habe nur den Namen und die ID ausgeschwärzt damit er nicht gehackt etc. wird )

In der Übersicht:

97,67 € (andere Währungen: 105,47 $,73,92£)

Tags
cs go ak asiimov knife, skin cs go knife, steam trading bo 2, trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading CLEAN Account With CS:GO and Arma 3 For Trade Banned Account With Skins!
12/20/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Steam Community :: BlueCocain My skypename is: TasteOf360
[Trading] Wanna Trade Global Elite account for 20$ skins [CHEAP fast trade & secure]
11/20/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my GE account for the price of 20$ in skins ~ UPDATE: Steam Level 3 79 wins 300 hours VAC/OW clean market available
[Selling] WTS/TRADE - D1 account with 115 skins(PAX JAX/SIVIR & RIOT SKINS & Really rare skins)
09/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
This account is pretty big. Division is Diamond1. The account region is EUNE,but i guess if you want an account like this,you can transfer him to whatever region you want. I created it in season 3. The amount of champions: 100 I got skins you cant get them anymore like PAX Jax,PAX Sivir,all RIOT skins and more.Check below. Ill post some photos with everything you need : Skins & Champions & Runes. http://i.epvpimg.com/sZRpf.jpg http://epvpimg.com/Xqlwd