Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS +15 Starfall 3% gunner on Tera/US! MT server!

Discussion on WTS +15 Starfall 3% gunner on Tera/US! MT server! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS +15 Starfall 3% gunner on Tera/US! MT server!

I want to sell an elite account which have a 65 Gunner with +15 Starfall Gun perfect rolls,3% and the rest of the pieces are lucid perfect rolls double keenII etchings and a 8 power inner.Perfect rolled jewls(3 corvette and 2 galeon),3 power broches and 2 clense broches.It also has a felicity with backpack,a wolf and a dragon mount,like3k fashion coupons almost 1 k fed bills ,like 5 loot pets that u can sell.In the bank allready 10 more ashes,3 spars,30 orbs,4 dices.
The alt on this account is a 65 Dread War.
If u need more infos or screenshoots contact me or Skype me!
I accept paypal and even a middle man service....

Make me ur best offer,if i consider its a decent offer ill reply.

Ty
Old 01/20/2016, 18:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey,

Ill offer 410$ for the weapon + in discussion for the lucids.

Thanks!
Old 01/22/2016, 20:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Arrow Tera -> Trading

#moved…