Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] 50€ SLO PSC [S] 50€ GERMAN PSC *EMERGENCY*

Discussion on [B] 50€ SLO PSC [S] 50€ GERMAN PSC *EMERGENCY* within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 157/1/0
[B] 50€ SLO PSC [S] 50€ GERMAN PSC *EMERGENCY*

Hey guys!
I have 50€ paysafecard bought offline in store in Slovenia. It is working everywhere, but on myPSC account which I need^^
I would like to purchase subscription on iniuria . us which cost 50€ and after I purchased PSC in my country they said they accept german PSC only
I think I am not able to transfer it to paypal and then buy german one cause it will take pretty much time tho...
Is there anyone who would be able to give me his 50€ german psc in exchange for mine 50€ psc?
I can gift you something what you want then
Or can add some paypal euros
Thank you for help!
Wish you nice holidays,
best regards,
iTzzME

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Emergency SRO
10/08/2015 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Level Cap: 110 • Start Level :110 PvP Server • Degree: 11 • CHN / EURO • Silk system • Original Avatars and New Avatars. • Fellow pets. • New Special TItle Names. {Quest} • ARENA uniques System • GDF - Devil Blue
Emergency
05/29/2015 - Seafight - 3 Replies
hello sorry it's best mascot of 5 %of critical or 10% of impact? . And ' the gem of the best 12 % of critical or 6% of impact ? thanks..
Emergency Help Please
08/06/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Edit
EMERGENCY HELP!!!!!!!!
01/09/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi I played Dekaron Eu before without using hacks but now my freind teach me how to hack and i learn a lot!!!!!ty for him However, the next day my hack didnt work.......... Im using Cheat Engine and Rexignation luncher to enter the game and it totaly works but on the other day I tried to log in using Rexignation luncher and it didnt work. I click luanch the game Dekaron and the game didnt apear so i played on the noRmal game luncher. PLS PLS PLS HELP ME I THINK SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE...
C9. Emergency help.
05/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi Elitepvpers :) So let's start with the topic it's the C9 error. I used to play silkroad two month ago and i was normally able to login into silkroad with any server untill the 'Legend 4' now it's a problem since when i Confirm the Picture i have to wait about 30 second before i get the 'C9' error i don't think the problem is my internet because i have at speed-test 3.5Mbps download and 1.2Mbps upload. i Port Forwared the ports and still the same. I normally cannot update silkroad...