Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU Killian Account New Patch Kickstarter! Full Dyad Set, ~700k Materials

Discussion on EU Killian Account New Patch Kickstarter! Full Dyad Set, ~700k Materials within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU Killian Account New Patch Kickstarter! Full Dyad Set, ~700k Materials

Hi,

I am quitting Tera and would like to sell my own, old account (Veteran/Founder).

The account has Collector's Edition status and comes with 4 bank tabs, a mount/accessories and several skins for every character ever created.

It has 9 character slots with the following characters/levels:
Sorcerer 65
Reaper 65
Gunner 65
Berserker 65
Slayer 65
Warrior 62
Archer 61
Priest 60
Lancer 35

Ideal to start into the new patch, everyone has to gear all over - start with any class you like!
For that I farmed Masterwork Alkahest, Spellbind, Master Enigmatic Scrolls, Semi Enigmatic Scrolls, Cosmoshards and Keen III Etchings for Gloves and Weapon.
Together with ~30,000 gold Cash, Sea Chests, a bunch of DPS consumables/Complete Crystalbinds, Noctenium Infusions, Power Potions, Bravery Potions and Crit Food (Bulgogi) worth about 850,000 gold total going by today's prices (and I expect them to go up by the launch of next patch).

I also got a full Dyad Crystal Setup in the bank! (Savage, Carving, Focused, Bitter, Pounding, Slaying, 3x Hardy, Poised, Protective).

That should be enough to be fully geared up with any class right at launch.

Please contact me with offers for the time and dedication I invested into this account.

If you would like to have another class at level 65 that isn't yet feel free to ask me about it, I could possibly level it up for you.

bump
Old 12/11/2015, 14:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump