Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dofus 199 cra Solar

Discussion on Dofus 199 cra Solar within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dofus 199 cra Solar

Selling my alt account on Dofus, a 199 Cra on Solar. Has no gear.

If interested contact me via skype: rancidrode

Can also provide proof through skype's screenshare and/or link my account of another trade forum with 100% positive feedback !

Price : 20€ paypal only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dofus Private Server/Serveur Privé Dofus
11/13/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
///Pour le Français, voir ci-dessous. ///Für Deutsch, siehe unten Hello, Im an english speaker looking to get a little help getting my dofus private server up and running so a few people can mess around with it. I've been using Google Chrome's translate feature to browse through French tutorials and I've gotten pretty close. I added the databases to the MySQL servers, edited both the server config.txt and the client config.xml, and I have a hamachi address going. However, when I try...
Selling lvl 171 Xelor on Solar(Dofus)
04/09/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
heya guys im selling lvl 171 xelor on solar server. its fully wisdom based. you can contact with me from [email protected] we can have a deal about the price of the account. Thanks.
Selling Solar dofus account bundle
08/12/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i have 4 dofus accounts all on solar. They all have sets, lvl 174,175,183 and 192. Im selling all of them for $250 USD can change price. pay with paypal only
Dofus Account on Solar
08/11/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Lvl 129 Xelor on Solar server. Its full wisdom based for Lvling. You can contact me from [email protected] for the price. Thanks.
Selling two cra dofus accounts lvl 125+ on solar
04/16/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Cra 1 lvl 13x (water cra) 11 months subscription left from nov 8 2009 All spells spent on pvp Fully scrolled wisdom, strength, intelligence, chance Agility half scrolled All gear near perfect if not perfect Livitinem Hat on Dora Bora