Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x22 Lifetime xPackage

Discussion on x22 Lifetime xPackage within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
x22 Lifetime xPackage

Hallo zusammen,

ich verkaufe hier meinen x22 Account mit dem Lifetime Package (alle aktuellen und zukünftigen Cheats für immer verfügbar). Der Account existiert seit mehr als 1.5 Jahren, aber ich benutze ihn nicht mehr, da ich mittlerweile kaum noch zocke.
Neupreis des Pakets wären aktuell 100€ (da im Angebot), der Preis steigt aber immer mal wieder auf 150€ bzw. 200€.

Bezahlung nur per PayPal oder EliteGold und nur mit Middleman.

Der Preis liegt bei 50€.

Bei Interesse schreibt mir per PM, dann können wir alles weitere abklären.

PS: Eine Liste mit allen beeinhalteten Cheats findet ihr am Ende des Posts im Spoiler.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English:

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my x22 account with the lifetime package (all current and future cheats for ever included). The account is over 1.5 years old and I'm not using it anymore since I pretty much have stopped gaming.
If you were to buy this from the original site you would have to pay 100€ (currently on sale), although the price often increases to 150€ or 200€.

Payment only via PayPal or EliteGold and only using a middleman.

The price is 50€.

If you're interested write me a pm and we will discuss everything else.

List of included cheats: