Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Dota Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

/WTS The international 2015 Immortals ( Dota 2 )

Discussion on /WTS The international 2015 Immortals ( Dota 2 ) within the Dota Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
/WTS The international 2015 Immortals ( Dota 2 )

I bought some levels on the compendium of 2015 so got several immortals from it... I have up for sale several of them:

1. Black Nihility (night stalker)
2. Draining Wight (pugna)
3. Moonfall (luna)
4. Golden moonfall
5. Iron surge ( spirit breaker )
6. shock of the anvil ( magnus )

Will trade for arcanas... Prices of 1st and 4th are higher than others i guess... Would be great if we could trade somehow with the middleman. Please note that those items are just giftable (will become tradeable/marketable after 31st august) !

up........
Old 05/16/2015, 13:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
up..