Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tibia,newest retro-pvp server Chrona account and 5kk gold

Discussion on Tibia,newest retro-pvp server Chrona account and 5kk gold within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tibia,newest retro-pvp server Chrona account and 5kk gold

Hello, i have an account to sell on the newest RETRO-PVP server CHRONA.
It contains a 90+ MS with ML 60+,a 90+ RP with 90+ dist and a low level knight with 80+/7x on CHRONA.
I am selling it because i don't really feel like playing anymore, wasted last weeks of pacc not even using the daily happy hours to exp.
Account has no pacc anymore.
Account is NOT registered.
Never used any bots or other cheats.
None of the characters are in any wars, neither are they "hunted".
Have the recent 5-day voucher.
Haven't done POI or any other major quests on any of the characters.
One char has blue and one green djinn done. One of the chars has rashid completed. Both have mounts. No expensive outfits.
Since the account is not registered i would go first only with someone trusted on this forum or through a middleman.
I have over 5kk (5 million gold) for sell on chrona aswell.
Waiting for offers, contact through PM or skype holi2512 (not online there much, so would prefer PM on forum first)
Screenshots: