Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Steam Accs Half Price

Discussion on WTS Steam Accs Half Price within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool WTS Steam Accs Half Price

Hi There i"m here to sell a bounch of steam accs for half price...every acc has different games for example CS GO+Payday2...i can also create other steam accs and u can chose the info u want for the acc for ex:anny email u want id and pass and u can chose the games u want but take note each acc haz a limit of 30 Euro each...So for 30 Euro payed by me u can chose anny game u want and all u have to pay me is only 10 Euro paysafecard for an acc worth of 30 Euro....If u wish to discuss further info add me on skype...No1 Steamer ...Il be waiting for u guys there...Cya soon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling CS GO SKINS! HALF PRICE THAN ON STEAM.
03/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 17 Replies
Ye, im quitting gaming so i want to get some money out of that shit :D Selling these Skins: Ak 47 Redline Minimal Wear 12,50€ M4A1-S Atomic Alloay Minimal Wear 5€ Gut Knife Scorched field tested 20€ and some more like glock 18 reactor minimal wear and some other stuff. If anyones interested i'll post screenshots or give the one my steam link :)
Gifting any steam game HALF PRICE! PP/BTC
12/27/2014 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
Im gifting any steam game you want for up to 50%-25% off the price i only accept PP/BTC with BTC i will do 50% off and PP 25% off. I cant buy cs keys only gifting games please dont add if its for keys. DO NOT ADD ME IF UR NOT GOING FIRST EITHER TRUST ME OR DONT. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH REP YOU GOT IT DOEST MEAN SHIT ALL THESE SCAMMERS HAD REP Contact Me via skype-project.jasper Scam list-TheHolyPope-84.144.115.232- pm me for full address/phone/
Any game at half price on Steam!
12/23/2010 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
If you`re looking to buy games on steam or steam accounts, do let me know! I can buy you any game at half price only if you have paysafecards.