Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Social Media Trading > Twitch Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Real Twitch Viewers ,(No Bots)

Discussion on Real Twitch Viewers ,(No Bots) within the Twitch Trading forum part of the Social Media Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Real Twitch Viewers ,(No Bots)

hi there

looking to start a twitch channel and i want some viewers (20 at the start and 50 once im used to the stream)

must be real viewers no bots

payment is via paypal,i have paid many here and they are all still happy

trusted sellers or vouched ones, again NO BOTS

viewers must be actual humans(i have my ways of knowing if you use bots so please dont contact me if you will use bots)

thank you
Old 12/05/2014, 17:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what u do stream?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Twitch Viewers/Views |100 Viewers 2 Hour 50*Egold
06/04/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Hello. I made my own Twitch Viewing bot and want to sell Twitch Views. Servers: Server 1: Free My Price: Per 100 Live Views 2 Hours: 50 E*Gold
[Selling] Twitch viewers/hr , followers, chat bots
02/24/2014 - Twitch Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, you can add me on skype: szymool123 Private list of proxy (6000+ ip&ports) Viewers: 100 viewers/hr - $3 200 viewers/hr - $4 400 viewers/hr - $6
[Selling] Twitch viewers and followers (ring of real people)
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I am one of the founder of community of twitch users, we are currently 200+ and we do help each other to keep partnership alive. Basically, we got a script which detect when streams are up and we connect automatically on it, up to 5-10 streams by person. We are growing slowly but surely as we keep track of how much people are connected. I don't know if it can interest people but we can provide this service for some happy few people. I don't promise they will watch your stream...