Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2 Everquest Collector Edition Keys

Discussion on WTS 2 Everquest Collector Edition Keys within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS 2 Everquest Collector Edition Keys

Hey guys, i want to sell a key for Collector's Edition Everquest: Call of the Forsaken and a Collector's Edition Everquest 2: Tears of Veeshan.
The official price on the website for each key is 89.99$. Comment with your price and which one u would like to buy or just contact me somehow.
Old 09/17/2014, 21:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Trading

#moved

Tags
collectors edition, everquest, gamekey

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Code für die Collector's Edition von Everquest: Call of the Forsaken zu verkaufen
09/11/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Ich verkaufe Collector's Edition von Everquest: Call of the Forsaken als Spiele-Key. Ich habe das Spiel gewonnen aber habe leider kein Interessa daran. I sell the Collector's Edition of Everquest: Call of the Forsaken as Gmae-Key --Preis-- Original kostet diese Version 84.99 Euro. Da ich sie aber los werden wil biete ich sie für 12 Euro an. This key costs at the website around 90 Euro .I sell it for just around 12 Euro. Bei interesse:
[Selling] Collector's Edition Everquest 2: Tears of Veeshan
09/02/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi ich verkaufe die Collector's Edition von Everquest 2: Tears of Veeshan die ich bei einem Gewinnspiel gewonnen habe.Ich selber bin kein Fan dieses Spiels deshalb möchte ich dieses hier verkaufen.Der Preis auf der Website von Everquest 2 beträgt 84.99 Euro. Ich hätte dafür gerne 40 Euro,was ungefähr die hälfte des eigentlichen Preises ist und somit recht günstig.Als Zahlung akzeptiere ich nur PayPal. Hier der Beleg: http://www.youscreen.de/sncik38-Beleg_01.jpg
[Selling] WoW US or EU 60 day keys - $20! Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition EU keys - $25
02/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/XsIxIs0.jpg Hi, I'm GoMMO. I'm a trustworthy seller with multiple positive feedback on ENPC and OCore. I'm somewhat new to ElitiePVPers and, in order to build trust and increase my reputation here, am willing to deliver my CD-Key's to you BEFORE YOU PAY as long as you are an active ElitiePVPers member with positive feedback or vouches. If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please contact me on Skype for the fastest response. My Skype username is:...
[Selling] [B]Alan Wake Collector's Edition/American Nightmare Keys
07/03/2013 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Tag Leute Habe einen Key für Alan Wake Collector's Edition und einen für die Erweiterung American Nightmare. Suche entweder PayPal, PSC oder Amazongutschein. Gerne würde ich erstmal erste Angebote sammeln.
TERA online Collector's edition keys and Standard
04/21/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have both EU and NA keys. If you enter them before launch, you get the preorder benefits...including starting the 28 of April instead of the 1st of May. Contact me for prices, since they'll be fluctuating a bit. I expect to sell collector's edition keys for both NA and EU for around $40 (SPECIAL PRICES WHOLESALE AVAILABLE) Standard around $32.5 (SPECIAL PRICES WHOLESALE AVAILABLE) AIM: mahreetwo