Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS> RF BRAZEN ACCOUNT WITH GODLY ITEMS

Discussion on WTS> RF BRAZEN ACCOUNT WITH GODLY ITEMS within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS> RF BRAZEN ACCOUNT WITH GODLY ITEMS

RF Brazen is a private server of RF TOP 2 well im a donator but i want to quit and resell my items.

I am in Accretia Empire Level 65 Punisher

Here are my Items:
+4 Level 65 INT SET for Melee
+5 Level 65 INT Spear>> 4 People only has this in the server in Accretia but i don't know if other race have this too
25% Attack and 25% Defense ELEMS 2pcsBracers and 2pcsHeadset
TalkJade >>> You can read other Race Messages and Can Talk in race Chat even though your not a Race Leader
3pcs Boost Jade>>> Take Off the Equipment's Level Limit by 5 Levels For Example You are Level 50 but you have 3 pcs of these things means you can wear Level 65 Equipments.
5 Stacks of Premium Offensive Chargers
5 Stacks of Premium Defense Chargers
5 Stacks of Premium Cure Chargers
and a Couple of Vote Points

I wanted to have like Real Cash for this things Even though it's not worth what i donated but i just want some money back for it.

Thanks and Good Luck.

add me up on MSN>>>>
Old 10/03/2009, 09:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP selling for 50$ gonna use the money for another private server of luna online

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hero online godly items/character SCREENSHOTS INCLUDED
02/17/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Selling lvl59 warrior muse -271m gold - +4 five dragon set(al together worth about 150M) - +5 violet blade sar 20%(costs 170M) -divine white tiger lvl100(costs 80M) -cerebral ring 4% SD 4% DEF(costs 40M) -+4 corean coat, +3 corean hat, +3 great kahns boots(altogether costs150M) - lv60 master skills (costs 70M) heres bunch of screenshots of them
S> RF Brazen items
07/03/2010 - RF Online - 4 Replies
selling my +5 lau set +5 ranger set in acc 30.25 AA elems set +5 LBSB +5 SSB +5 SFL in ACC for php PM me for offers +5 ranger, melee, force sets +5 SS +5 LBSB +5 SL BBL uncombined in bells with 3 sep jades and 1 talk jade in bells for php PM me for offers if you would buy to me i would also teach you how to do the pvp point exploit and the last duping method working on all servers btw this offer is for manila area only
S> Account Warmage Lv54 (Godly items)
09/11/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Selling WM lv 54 with +12int +10vit elluman +12int +9vit +7.4% acc vella wing +12int vella wing +int lv 54 chaos set +int lv 54 wm set +mimir ring +5int +4vit +2 piece soulbreak +WT 7agi 6vit
Pure L130 2nd-Reborn Troj Full 2Socketed Blessed Godly Items & Skills!
08/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 11 Replies
h
Selling Account+ALL Godly Items
12/05/2007 - Diablo 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I will post more info of the chars and items later but i have alot of stuff West nonladder is what the account in on. my msn is [email protected]