Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TRADE]Account w/ 40 alts for single avatar(Gladius beardicus)

Discussion on [TRADE]Account w/ 40 alts for single avatar(Gladius beardicus) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
done

done

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS or(trade) TEMP65 GLAD65 SM53 guner42 alts..
01/13/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Temp lvl 65 in perento elyos ful strif gear Accorys weaphon pvp full tiamat eternal full hp for runa and kata. Gladiator 65 telemahus asmodian Full Elit eternal 60 ap plate set +15 tiamat spear+15 full strif accesorys strif spear in wh +Estate SM and guner have nothing special telamahus asmo 2. transfer avelebel soon if dont like the serveur i
Trade for Avatar Fight account: Exiled4Ever
07/13/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Avatar Fight account Exiled4Ever (lvl58) and buu1150 (lvl49) REAL OFFERS ONLY nub tried to scam me and sold all my weps and armour on buu1150 (had red laser maxed out all weps and supreme armour) Exiled4Ever has maxed weps, purple sythe, supreme armour 5star pets lvl 5 flame tower, 16green crystal in inventory and 3red in inventory, 120 gold chests and 88normal chests, 2 crystal mines in guild with 1k rep from just my lvl lol. taking REAL offers ONLY dont waste my time.. im...
Private Server Gladius 4.0.6
12/27/2011 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
To make Gladius work on 4.0.6 private servers, where Arena Frames are broken, it needs to insert enemies via mouseover. I know 2 addons that already work that way, unfortunately Gladdy and Proximo (only for BG. Now if anyone could rewrite Gladius for 4.0.6 to track enemies via mouseover or at least insert them via mouseover and then keep track of them via target, mouseover and focus, I would really appreciate that. And I'm sure a lot of Cataclysm private server players as well. I tried...
Gladius: Sword of Gladiator
10/25/2011 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
http://img2.mmo.mmo4arab.com/news/2011/10/22/gladi us_sword_of_gladiator/gsog3640.jpg TongYang Games, the subsidiary of Korea-based TongYang Online, has just announced their new action MMOG - Gladius: Sword of Gladiator. According to introduction, Gladius: Sword of Gladiator so far has been in development for 18 months or so, and TongYang Games was founded in April, 2010. Gladius: Sword of Gladiator's background set in Roman Era, based on the world of gladiators. In the game, player...
Trade/Sell Elyos Ap cleric and alts.
06/06/2011 - Aion Trading - 9 Replies
Hai all. in this topic i got to sell or trade Elyos Cleric gg. Char name is : Salander (i dont have time to post pics). Server: Spatalos Race: Elyos Equip Elite 40 set 3/5 parts. Stacked full MB. Surkana Warhammer.