Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to buy a eudemons online account

Discussion on Looking to buy a eudemons online account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Looking to buy a eudemons online account

Must be atleast lvl 125 or close
Must have good pets
Must have good gears
Would help to be in a good legion but if not then its fine
Must be a guy account if not still tell me i will figure something out.
Must have paypal i cant pay any other way

BUT the good thing about me i will not ask to be on the acc before paying but i will ask to see the character online i am looking for a toronto/sydney acc but if u have other server please tell me. I dont want a acc that is hated and also i dont want no1 to kno that ur selling i dont want any chances of it being banned i also dont want to mention ANYTHING on the game to each other so i will need your msn or yahoo lol i kno wat tq is capable of i dont want anything bad to happen and for those who say this is a scam and all that think as u like lol i really dont care i am doing this because i had a acc hacked and i dont wanna start all over so i ask the mods of this forum to please erase any spammers please

Thank You

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for eudemons online account
08/08/2012 - Trading - 5 Replies
Must be atleast lvl 125 or close Must have good pets Must have good gears Would help to be in a good legion but if not then its fine Must be a guy account if not still tell me i will figure something out. Must have paypal i cant pay any other way BUT the good thing about me i will not ask to be on the acc before paying but i will ask to see the character online i am looking for a toronto/sydney acc but if u have other server please tell me. I dont want a acc that is hated and also i...
Selling Eudemons Online Account!
07/30/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm selling my Eudemons Online account: Level 87 Mage Has god's Blessing It is Viscount! = Donated 10 Million! = (+2 Potency) Eudemons:
WTS-Eudemons online account (London)
07/13/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
WTS lvl 127 eudemons online account with a 40* + some 35*+37* and a 35* mount
WTS eudemons online account
12/10/2007 - Trading - 0 Replies
lv 125 331 pot with only 8 from legion. owns own legion with all totems and a legion booth and owns a booth worth around 350M very good pets and gear. Has Miracle light cc and fc of course but email me for more info [email protected]