Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tera EU Fraya reaper 170

Discussion on Tera EU Fraya reaper 170 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tera EU Fraya reaper 170

HEy guys so as the title says, im willing to sell my reaper ilvl 170 , Full WHHM +9 , wep +12 , for accesories got full zeinth set necklace and 2 rings epic rolls and alliance earring , and got zeinth earring at bank if you want to use it instead , for crystals got 2 full sets of crystals PVP and PVE (including zyrks pvp factor and Power ones) and 7 MES and 207 MWA and 136 refined , Rank 27 top at CS ,skill at SF and CW , 3 more to be skilled at WHNM got echeleon mask now and if you wait till Tuesday ill get commander mask at alliance .
and 14.3k cs credit and 4.5k KS and 7.6 ally credit.
the big deal is that im getting bored of this game and if i found an opportunity to sell this account for a reasonable price or trade it for anything that i like ill go for it so feel free to offer anything or any price worse can happen that i tell you nope .
Skype name : Patrisious Haddad
or reply here or PM