Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam account sale!! with email and everything!

Discussion on Steam account sale!! with email and everything! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Steam account sale!! with email and everything!

Hi i decided to sell my steam account "with a new email" for 50 $ ! Reasons is because im going to college and i need the money the account has over 60 games! contact me on skype : jasonboy222, and for reasons im not gonna go first if you think that. i really need the money and make a fair deal!
Screenshots :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [S]Steam 12.9.03 Account + original Email [B] Paypal/x22 lifetime+email
06/01/2014 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, Wie ihr in der Suchleiste lesen könnt, suche ich einen Steam Account, der am 12.9.2003 erstellt wurde, sowie die original Email dazu. Ob dieser Account 4/5/6 Digit ist, ist völlig egal. Unter anderem wäre es schön, wenn er unbenutzt wäre und kein Steam Community Profil hat. Dies ist aber nicht wichtig, wäre aber schön. Ich biete dafür Paypal Money an und/oder ein x22 Lifetime+E-Mail. Näheres können wir über Skype oder PM klären.(Preisgestaltung etc) (Skype addy über PM...
[Selling] NA LoL level 30 account for Sale(Included origin email)
11/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
for those of you looking for a smurf. This account is perfect for you. I has 6 rune pages ,all the necessary runes. The Rank for the account is silver 4 on theNorth American Server. I has 100+ champions and about 20+ skins and legendary skins like angler jax and red riding hood annie, Slay bella katarina and more. HMU skype: axeltoashes
[Selling] Account Shop 2 Accounts for Sale With Orginal email Go on and read
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
First Account Called Trappola Divison = Gold 4 Champs = 50 Champ Skins FoxFire Ahri Pulsfire Ezreal Mythic Cassipoia Goth Annie Bioforge Darius Fisher man Fizz
Account For Sale EUNE + Orginal Email + Cheap Around 80 Euro Go On!!!!!!
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account For Sale Have 101 Champ & 70 Skin Khazix : Mecha Khazix Lux : Steel Logion Hecarim:Reaper Hecarim Jarvan : Warring Kindom Jarvan Katarina : Sand Strom Katarina
WoW account sale with email - just 69 euro
10/18/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I have for sale wow classic + tbc + wotkl + cata account on server PvP - stormscale. In price is included email adress used for register and login. Account was secured by physical authenticator - i will remove it from acc before u pay. characters: http://oi51.tinypic.com/15bjon.jpg Gold: alliance: approx. 1200 horde: approx. 3400 heirlooms for almost all classes listed above.