Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aria or Vendetta

Discussion on Aria or Vendetta within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Aria or Vendetta

Hello guys, so which server i should join as europe player Aria one or vendetta? Which server has more players, events or something like that
Old 04/30/2014, 15:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Neither. Vendetta is practically 99% dead, Aria is filled with douchebags and **** ton of money CSers. My suggestion is go to PwHits FW.
Old 05/05/2014, 21:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vendetta Dead? U madbro?
From that 2 u got i played on each,and i still prefer Vendetta.
Coz there u as a cs-er,and as a free player can get almost the same.
Also there is pve realms for questing for the Virtue and Vice qests,etc...
Old 05/14/2014, 19:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vendetta is good but im not sure if its stable since the project has been canceled, come back on and just a month or so go it been erase so u pretty much have to start from scratch.
Old 05/16/2014, 17:02   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
PwHits FW aint bad. Way cheaper then Aria. Just crowded with brasil guys and not that many english speaking ppl.
Old 05/17/2014, 01:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont know if u still need help on deciding but hers my opinion since I played on all 3 major Private PW servers.

Aria might be de best of them all, mostly because it really has dedicated GMs and Devs in terms as new instances that drop Elemental Gear and some rare fluxes, Arena booster aka more rank points more reputation points and so much more(custom Mounts, fashion, titles, events etc..) Bad side of this is that Aria is expensive. Not as much as retaill but still is. Break down of cash neede to get Lvl 5 wings and some decent gear goes up to 500€ (not including pets, pet skills, class skills, mounts, etc.)

Hits is also a good private server ranking up the second place on the rank list mostly because its updated as Aria but doesnt have so much custom items ( I might be wrong since I the ladt time I played was 3 months ago). Its not so much CS based as Aria but the down side is alot of people there speak Brasilian which would be a - if u are an english talking player in terms of Instaces parties, selling/buying stuff etc.

Vedentta (my opinion) is a diferent type of a Private server. Reasion why is that server isnt CS at all. Sure u could cs for some things but its not necessary because u can farm everything and it wont take 2 months+ to reach the end game. Another plus for this server is that drop rates and population is on a medium level BUT this is a good thing. Why? Alot of skills that are rsre still sell for good money which means donating is unnecessary. Anither plus is that PvP on this server is more alive than on Aria and that goes for 3v3, 6v6, GvG, open PvP. Vendetta also has alot of custom stuff and I do mean alot. Diamonds and Leafes are still a major part of the game unlike on Aria where the main currency is the donation currency. Im playin Vendetta atm and im very satisfied with the server.

Break down of the post is: Aria is a server where u will have to donate quite alot if u wanna go up against the big cashers that own Aria PvP scene. Hits is also a casher server but lower than Aria down side is that there alot of BR and that might be a disadvantage. Vednetta is a farm peoples heaven server that like to donate from time to time if they feel like it. Bad side is that server isnt as populated as Hits and Aria but u can take that and turn it to ur advantage. All 3 servers are fun and are stable FW server u just have to choose which one suits u, your playstile and ur budget :P if you need more help or have any questions just msg me here. Hope I helped