Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Top Vamp (Illyfue)

Discussion on WTS Top Vamp (Illyfue) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Top Vamp (Illyfue)

Want to sell my now almost maxed character, it's a level 80 Inferno Vampire.
Character was Rank 1 in Arena 3v3 and 6v6 several times. Level 3 Wings, Level 80+ Masteries and Resistances, new season arena gear, EB weapon and legendary boots and hands!
Full gear ID on Attack, CC, Crit Dmg, also high reforges (Total Gear Score around 160.000!).
Character also has several orb pets and mounts and coming with a lot of fashion, most of them with good ID s.
But there is no more Goldcoins on this account since I won't quit completely.

I put much efford and time into this character, I only accept biddings starting at high prices so no troll offerings please.
PM me if interested!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS High lvl vamp Illyfue
03/04/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
One of the best vamps on server very good geared with high masteries and resistances,pm for more info only serious people,about 3k euros spent on the account but wts for far less 500 euro+ offers.
WTT Warr LVL 77 Illyfue
09/27/2012 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
Having lvl 77 warrior on illyfue server with 11/12 wep lvl 70+ gear and some good gems on it trade it for any good bard on other server.
[WTT]ILLYFUE vamp lvl 52
05/20/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Trading lvl 52 vamp (allmost 53) for a boi account on Atlantis slyr 80+ Account comes with pet which is a Blue Nightmare pet with 5 skill slots one of them is a aoe skill if you want more information/screenshots pm me.:p
WTS> Sin (41) EU-Illyfue
04/14/2011 - Trading - 2 Replies
Class : Assasssin Level : 41 Talent : Edge Race : Human Mount : Abyss Capricon
WTS> Assassin lv.40 [EU-Illyfue]
03/31/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4521/87193283.j pg Class: Assassin Talent: Edge Race: Kindread Mount: Abyss Raider (Blue) - bought with real money. Gear: Atrocity Full Gear (lv.30-40) Weap: Knife Blue lv.40 (3 stars) Money: 10+ Gold