Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[V] League of Legends Refer-a-Friend [S] PSC

Discussion on [V] League of Legends Refer-a-Friend [S] PSC within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[V] League of Legends Refer-a-Friend [S] PSC

Guten Abend,
ich verkaufe hier League of Legends Referrals für PaySafeCard!
Preise:
50 Referrals - 15€ PaySafeCard
100 Referrals - 25€ PaySafeCard
150 Referrals - 35€ PaySafeCard
Ihr erreicht mich über Skype, schickt mir eine PN dann gebe ich euch meinen Skype Namen!
Eure Zwiebel

Was bekomme ich ab wie vielen Freunden?
Old 04/06/2014, 18:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Addet mich in Skype: Summertime.epvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends (LoL) : Refer-A-Friend 2.0 (10-50-100-150)
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
What you get by purchasing this article is : - Me leveling your referrals until level 10 in a very short time . - What do you get with this? Rewards , Riot Points and Influence Points. Right now I can afford to make 150-200 referrals per day, when I recive the payment you'll recive a msg from me with the time it gonna take to finish the order, but probably isn't gonna take more than 2-7 days (depends on the current queue -You can ask me about the queue before purchase it-). Note: When...
[WTB] 50 League of Legends Refer a Friend 2.0 version[!]
05/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
/title. wanna buy 50 refs of the version 2.0.interested only for trusted guys. payment: only PSC or E*Gold. trade: MM only.
League of Legends Refer-a-Friend 2.0! 40 referrals a day!
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Hello. My name is Willie Sparks, I am also known as punkrockloser224 on Ebay. I have been making referrals for around 3 months now and all of my customers have been satisfied. I have 20 VM’s running at the same time and they can usually make 8 accounts each every day - total of 160ish a day. But that is only till level 5. Refer-a-Friend 2.0 just came out today and my bots can get accounts to level 10, but it takes much longer time. When buying XP boost with the bonus RP you get at level 4 it...