Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wow account 90 human hunter 516 item lvl

Discussion on wow account 90 human hunter 516 item lvl within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wow account 90 human hunter 516 item lvl

More than 50 days gametime

mining - 600

item lvl 516

if you want see armory contact me.

price: 80eur paypal

1005 feedback on **************

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Molten Premium Account Human Hunter 85 +11 coins and 86 vote points
12/26/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Human Hunter liv 85 on Server Frostwolf x3 (Cataclysm 4.3.4) on this account there are also 11 coins and 86 vote points This account doesn't have the email, so if you dont trust me just dont offer! selling account for 15 euros on paypal Please contact me on [email protected] if you interested
WTB vanilla wow Feenix account. R14 Warr Ally,human/Horde, orc, or R14 Pala Human.
01/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
As the topic desribes, I'm looking to buy a feenix avvount with either r14 warr human or orc. Must be male! I'm also interested in a r14 pala human. This can either be on warsong server or emerald dream. Thank Skype: sirrestrikk
WTB vanilla wow Feenix account. R14 Warr Ally,human/Horde, orc, or R14 Pala Human
01/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As the topic desribes, I'm looking to buy a feenix avvount with either r14 warr human or orc. Must be male! I'm also interested in a r14 pala human. This can either be on warsong server or emerald dream. Thank Skype: sirrestrikk
[S] Level 85 Human Paladin & Level 70 twink hunter
08/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
(I've been a lurker for a while haha. I've not really posted at all >.<) I know this is my first time posting here, I usually post on another forum but a friend of mine convinced me to post an ad here. Selling a level 85 Human paladin, and a twinked level 70 hunter, both EU, both Alliance. Human Paladin: Couple of standard epics, but mostly blue pvp gear. However, comes with a variety of rare mounts like raven lord, albino drake etc Rare pets like the phoenix and headlesshorsemen event...
S> 70 NightElf Hunter / Human Warrior
01/17/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling two level 70 characters both on one account and one server (Kael'thas). For them both I am wanting $100-150 USD, you will recive all info to the character, everything I have no reason to play anymore. All gear and gold included. View the characters below... NightElf Hunter The World of Warcraft Armory Human Warrior The World of Warcraft Armory Paypal & serious bidders only please!