Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vindictus EU Fiona!

Discussion on Vindictus EU Fiona! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Vindictus EU Fiona!

pm here or add skype: vmarcikah if you have any offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Vindictus EU account prefer fiona!
02/04/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Want to buy an account at Vindictus EU! I dont need naked char! I prefer fiona:) pm here or add me at skype: vmarcikah bump! bump anyone?
[WTS] Vindictus (East) Lvl 51 Fiona
04/05/2012 - Trading - 6 Replies
Class: Fiona Server: East Lvl: 58 Title: 221/261 Total AP: 43515 NX Items: 2x perm storage (21,800 nx cash), a few crimson/plats tokens, and 100+ fishing rod I've been playing this Fiona since open beta. With the busy schedule I have, I cannot find the time to play it anymore and wanted to sell it. You will recieve the account as well as the email that goes with it. It's a great character with many equipments to choose from as well as plenty of materials to craft. The last set I got...
B> VINDICTUS EVIE or FIONA
12/12/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im looking to buy an Evie or Fiona EAST character that has ALL EVENT-TITLES up to date. if you have all or even MOST, please post which titles you have. im paying very well for them.
(WTS) VINDICTUS ACC/ 59 FIONA - 44 Lann - 22 EVIE
11/03/2011 - Trading - 4 Replies
I have an account that I've been playing actively since early access. Recently, I've had to assume a lot more responsibility. Therefor i need all the money I can get and get rid of my account to prevent me from playing xD Okay so this is what I have: ACCOUNT ITSELF 31k NX Fiona
[B] Vindictus(EU) level 33 Fiona [S]e*gold
10/08/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, wie der titel schon sagt verkauf ich eine level 33 Fiona in den Vindictus(eu). Am liebsten hätte ich e*gold. Bei Interesse hier anschreiben oder PN. Mfg ich