Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl 74 winged Eryda Priest.

Discussion on Lvl 74 winged Eryda Priest. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl 74 winged Eryda Priest.

Lvl 74, good arena 3's score, 2.2k. this season. Has 115 chroma, loads of fash, orb fash etc, mounts, shes an eryda baron on the cs rewards, which is $700 in. Has 700 mastery and 120+ resists, 200+ on the main four. Ummmm, she's pretty ? hahah
Has a lvl 60 zodiac weapon for the 20% crit def.

Asking $150. thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CS'd Divine priest. Eryda.
12/12/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Level 74. Level 7 Purchaser rewards, 20 resists, 30 mastery. Arena gear, 2k arena score for the current season (x server), wings (115 chroma), pet skills, loads and loads and loads of fash. Has all the gear to go eva, (was transitioning her into rebel.) Let me know. :mofo:
WTT a winged eva rebel priest and winged bard with FP set on eyrda for winged mage
06/02/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
hey all I want to trade a winged rebel eva priest and a winged bard with FP set both lv74 and a lv70 mage on eyrda for a winged mage on lionheart or storm legion.. must be a decent or good mage not azurecolud and solarflare wings... I would like to do this asap so please PM me, or message me on facebook my name is Joe Perrigo im in a blue shirt in the profie pic... please message me :DD thank you.. ive also had offers for this account for 500Ds but I just want a mage :PP so please PM me
Selling 75 human priest (eryda)
01/13/2013 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
Has loads of fash. 2200 arena score, fair resistances (at least lvl 20), fair chroma (about 90). Female toon. Asking to trade for in game items. Selling for cheap. Give me a price <3 PS. Also have a 71 fire mage, moderately geared and gemmed I'll throw in for free. (different account, makes botting DO's a breeze) Any questions add my skype: Lilliiluvsya
S> Eryda 74 priest and 71 mage
10/06/2012 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
Both decently geared, nice gems, resistance, loads of fash, AH and sympathy, 2200 score. asking 80$ for both.