Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Original owner of steam account with some games

Discussion on Original owner of steam account with some games within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Original owner of steam account with some games

Selling personal steam account with these games:

Add me skype: Keko keko if you are interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Original Owner] Steam account 7 games
01/10/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
The games i have are; Torchlight II, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Hammerwatch, Age of Empires II: HD Edition, Terraria, Battlefield 2: Complete Edition, Super Hexagon. Open to REASONABLE offers, or trading for WoW game time. add me to skype: jacques.pinto reason for selling, lost interest in these games, plus i only really play WoW now.
[Selling] [Original Owner] Steam account 7 games.
01/10/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
The games i have are; Torchlight II, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Hammerwatch, Age of Empires II: HD Edition, Terraria, Battlefield 2: Complete Edition, Super Hexagon. Open to REASONABLE offers, or trading for WoW game time. add me to skype: jacques.pinto reason for selling, lost interest in these games, plus i only really play WoW now. bump
[Selling] SCARAB LORD account, entire bnet account w/ games+bnet balance on it(ORIGINAL OWNER)
11/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling my entire Battlenet account. I am the ORIGINAL owner and creator of this account. On the account comes WoW and all current expansions, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Starcraft 1. Also on the bnet account is $90 on the bnet balance, which can be used to purchase future expansions/games, character transfers, race changes, faction changes, etc. I have always been a fan of Blizzard and the games they produce, after years of playing their...
[Selling] [Original Owner] Steam Account 5+1 games 40$
06/11/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I am selling my steam account that has 5 games and 1 game to gift. Contact: skype, nikkeli889 Pics: http://i.imgur.com/WdjqbGv.jpg
Original Owner steam acc worth $500 for $80
06/02/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
skype : brianbro123 games not shown in picture are Portal, Red Orchestra 2, Sanctum, and Saints Row the third. i will not go first PERIOD! http://i44.tinypic.com/33ndsuc.png games not shown in picture are Portal, Red Orchestra 2, Sanctum, and Saints Row the third