Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paying $35 USD for Help easy

Discussion on Paying $35 USD for Help easy within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paying $35 USD for Help easy

I need some help, this one site keeps rejected my order for me ordering serials for cashshop....
so i need someone to do the order for me....
Ill pay you $35 usd + price for serials to order my serials and give them to me,
you must be paypal verified because the site only accepts paypal verified members, also you cannot live in the US because they do not let US citizens order from their site...

add me on skype: kirky500

post before u add me please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Paying 20$] Setting up my vSRO server! [Paying 20$]
12/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello, Recently i've decided to create a private server, so I checked out this site. I've downloaded everything in the download section, but have no idea what to do now. Could someone help me via Teamviewer, im able to pay up to 20$ to the one that can help me make my server. (Payments via PayPal/PaySafeCard) Thanks in advance
Pumio Mini D3D v2 easy hack (chams,no recoil and more easy hax) only for pro cqc
07/02/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Download: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?i d=67df2e20df80a2dc9f794783d9be488c9d7511c89dc81258 16b6dcd5b6dd85ef-1309520821 Screen: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting