Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] 73€ PayPal [S] Mobile bill payment 54€ with Bank Card

Discussion on [B] 73€ PayPal [S] Mobile bill payment 54€ with Bank Card within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] 73€ PayPal [S] Mobile bill payment 54€ with Bank Card

Hello,

I am in a big trouble, I'd need someone who can pay my mobile bill about 17000HUF which is around 54€... my bank card issuer has to re-new my card as its expired and I cant pay my mobile bill as usual, since I cant whitdrawal paypal funds without active Bank Card .. tho I'd be able to pay someone even 73€ with paypal (Verified) if that guy can pay my bill via Inetnet () so he would get +20€ for his time and help.

I can make copy of my passport / ID card also we can talk via telephone to confirm my legitimate.

I'm looking forwarded to your help guys.
Old 12/03/2013, 12:52   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 122/0/0
Hay,

is there any possibillity to transfer your Paypal to my Bankaccount?
Old 12/03/2013, 12:53   #3

If I send you the PP money you can withdrawal the money to your bank account anytime which is takes 2-3 days for paypal. Or if you gimme your bank account number, and Bank name I can do it from my paypal but I think its more safe for you to use your own paypal.
Old 12/03/2013, 12:54   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

And is there any possibility you can take it back? If I send the money to my banking account?
Old 12/03/2013, 12:55   #5

If you withdrawed the funds, I have no posiblity to get it back from your bank account.
Old 12/03/2013, 14:07   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Wir habens versucht, er benötigt aber Master/Visa Karten.
Dieser User hat eine 1A von mir verdient, obwohl der Trade nicht erfolgreich abgeschlossen wurde. Verlief alles sauber ohne irgendein Problem!

1A+++

I only can recommend him.
We tried, but I don't own a Visa/Mastercard. Trade went very clean, no issues or something else, he's trustyworthy!
Only can recommend to trade with him!
Old 12/03/2013, 18:45   #7

Thank you for the try, his card wasnt accepted :/ Only VISA MasterCard Maestro ... still looking for someone.

Bump!
Thanks
1 User