Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 79bm on harshlands for 640 dolls on that server

Discussion on WTT 79bm on harshlands for 640 dolls on that server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 79bm on harshlands for 640 dolls on that server

640 dolls = around 200 bucks

the bm has daevas full upgrade and xs(this 2 are like 100 bucks)

y!im me at if u want this
Old 08/04/2009, 18:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT TB Wings from Sanctary for TB Wings On Harshlands Server
06/26/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'm starting a new character on the Harshlands server and would like to trade someone my Spectral Haze wings from Sanctuary server. If your unable to trade me the same exact item I will go for the wildfire wings with a decent mount or even coinage to make it an even trade. Please let me know asap Thank you.
Brauche Hilfe NTBaal Dolls Chicken !!
05/27/2010 - Diablo 2 - 4 Replies
Ich Hab Von ein kumpel gehört das man Im NTBaal sprit einstellen kann das der bot Sobald Dolls Im thron sind Leavt !! Ich Hab gesucht und gesucht , hab leider nix gefunden Kann mir wer dabei helfen Das einzustellen ??
WTS lvl78 Veno Harshlands server
01/12/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
lvl78 venomancer build: Light Armor Equippment: lvl61 3 star helm +2. lvl70 upper armor fb69 reward, dark shinguards of hades +3, HH70 boots and wrists +2(all sharded with G6 shards) weapon: Saky's Light molder +2(1 G7 mag attack shard) In total -15% chaneling gear
Reqest:Exp trainer for PW Inernational Harshlands Server
04/28/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 23 Replies
Hi,im logged before 3 days and was searching for a exp trainer for PWI harshalds server and finded nothing, can anyone make a trainer for exp points.
How to farm ZG for dolls.
05/07/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
This is soloable as a hunter, u need a pet with dash though. By doing a suicide runs to zul gurub I farmed 10olls in approx 1 hour today. Because of the 10% durability loss I strictly suggest that you get naked (wooot wooot) before trying. Before you get started I suggest you make a macro for FD and calling your pet back at the same time. /script PetPassiveMode(); /cast Feign Death() Start moving to Zul gurub.