Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroes of Newerth Account with many EA/Limited

Discussion on Heroes of Newerth Account with many EA/Limited within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Heroes of Newerth Account with many EA/Limited (eBay)

us link:

Old 11/14/2013, 15:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
I've sold many accounts on ebay. (check sales history)
don't fear to be scammed or similar.

The account will be yours forever once i've received the money.

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Heroes of Newerth account with all limited avatar except Dj Rap City + extras
08/28/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Old account i have which i barely play anymore. I will not stop playing the game but i found that i no longer give enough importance to the game for such a full account and as such i'd rather have some money and do a new account. this is the account link: forums.heroesofnewerth.com/member.php?40712-Shado w54 The account has bad stats and as such i will not try to pass it as a pro account... it is an account that will most probably need to be reset in order to bring it to good standing....
[WTS] Heroes of Newerth Legacy Account - All Gold Collection and Limited Edition Alts
08/26/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
No longer for sale. Not disclosing details.
Heroes of Newerth Account Redemption Code's LIMITED
08/13/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Selling codes that u can redeem at;Heroes of Newerth - Account Code Redemption. Contact me via pm or leave a response here. 10$ each, of course prices can be changed when u contact me over pm/msn:)
Heroes of Newerth Account Redemption Code's LIMITED
08/07/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling codes that u can redeem at;Heroes of Newerth - Account Code Redemption Contact me via pm or leave a response here. 10$ each, of course prices can be changed when u contact me over pm/msn