Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB RP EU or Crones

Discussion on WTB RP EU or Crones within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB RP EU or Crones

I would like to buy around 4 k RP or a lot of crones , just name your price per mil.
Paying with paypal .
( Syrephis Server )

Only interested for a deal i can find in the next 2 days , if you want to contact me faster my email/yahoo .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rohan Crones Hack
02/08/2014 - Rohan - 28 Replies
hi guys can anyone give the link to download one hack fro crones thanks
WTS: Lvl 94 Wiz ( comes with 150m crones ) Cheap
12/04/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Rohan- Been trying to offload the character I have on hand. Wizard lvl 94 150.5m crones 2 lvl 7 stones still un-used.
WTS: 150m crones ( Characters Maybe )
11/06/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
I will take reference from my favourite gold site okaygoods . com Server: Syrephis ( since the server got merged I think I can sell it to whichever is on 'Ohn' servers list. ) 150M Crone -> 100.4 USD Here's the deal, I will sell 150m for -> 80 USD ( you shall incur the extra payal transaction charges ) but do not worry to make it more worthwhile I will throw in 5 mil more. so for 155m crones -> 80USD + paypal transaction fees.
how to hack crones???
10/28/2009 - Rohan - 3 Replies
how can i double my crones does anyone who can help me with this??? im so poor..
wts lvl 46 Dekan for crones
03/08/2009 - Rohan - 1 Replies
:cool:sell lvl 46 dekan name: ShotKiller with cash item mount 80% mobilty sell price: 10mil rohan crones or 20mil 2moons dill note me or email me at [email protected]