Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Software Cracker / Reverse Engineering Experte

Discussion on [S] Software Cracker / Reverse Engineering Experte within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
[S] Software Cracker / Reverse Engineering Experte

Suche für einen kleineren Job einen Cracker für eine Windows Applikation.

Über eine eventuelle monetäre Entlohnung wird man sich sicherlich einig. Meldet euch einfach mal via PN.
Old 09/14/2013, 18:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,901
Um was genau handelt es sich?
Kann es eventuell machen
Old 09/14/2013, 18:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3653
The Black Market: 378/0/0
jungs, macht euch das per pn aus da sich das stark nach warez anhört, was auf epvp verboten ist. oder am allerbesten gleich per skype =)
Old 09/15/2013, 15:24   #4

elite*gold: 25
Keine Warez, sondern eine ältere, private Software fürs Internet-Marketing.
Falls ihr gute Erfahrungen im Cracking habt, so meldet euch einfach mal via PN.
Old 09/18/2013, 16:26   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Wir unterstützen keine illegalen Aktionen.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kleines Reverse Engineering tut
05/15/2018 - Coding Tutorials - 7 Replies
hey ho, ich habe mich mal hingesetzt und ein wenig was geschreiben. ich erkläre euch in dem tut, wie ihr den Windows Life Messenger so verändert, dass ihr ihn mehrmals starten könnt und unendlich ringen könnt. Das ganze ist wirkich sehr einfach gehalten und für Totalanfänger auf dem Gebiet. Es kann gut sein, dass einige Formulierungsfehler auftreten, ich bin auch noch ein Frischlich dahingehend. dl Reverse Engineering am Beispiel vom Windows Life Messenger.r ... at uploaded.to - Free File...
DO client reverse engineering
05/15/2013 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
Hello there. I still work on DO client files (reverse engineering). Totally rewrite it for make to possible - recompile it, add new features to client (like a new ships, or for example - armor to ships how in eve, or old interfaces and another things)and it will be public project. Well, what i have actually - list of libs what DO using, for example - greensock graphics library + some mods.(I have a all libs used in DO, with normal looks code, exept few bp-maded unique modules, but that no...
[Relevant] Reverse engineering
01/06/2013 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 0 Replies
Alright, So here it is. I used to OllyDBG Conquer Online 2.0 multiclients like it was nothing. However, it has been awhile and I'm extremely rusty. Last I knew OllyDBG stopped producing their software, and I'm not sure what tools we are using these days. Basically what I am looking for is a toolkit, and some relevant guide(s) to basic all the way into expert reverse engineering. I'm not looking for hand outs, or "Elite h@x0rz" I'm looking to help find away around the security software for...
[Help]Reverse Engineering
08/23/2011 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Guys , I will not take much time from you . let me get to the story fast , me and other 300 player were playing online game which is closed now with no reason { You Can Check That } . Well We Tried To Find/Buy The Server Files But With No Good . Someone Told Me You Can Make An Emu Or Something Like That From The Game Client If You Are Pro In reverse engineering And Other Said You can Make One If You Are Pro Mysql And Got The Oldest Version Of The Game . Well I Hope Someone Can Tell Me...
Reverse Engineering...
07/11/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies
Hi, I just wanted to ask, if those guides, on this web: Reverse Engineering | malprogramming.net are enough to learn about reverse engineering, or a bit, or atleast, as much as that, that I as example, can do later something with it. Or its just crap and some infos about reverse engineering on that website? Because I dont want read 3hours of something wrong.