Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IMVU Creator Account

Discussion on IMVU Creator Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking IMVU Creator Account

Hi everyone! <3 My name is Emily and I'd like to sell my IMVU account. The username is Birds. It's a creator, was made in January 2012, and has lots of neat clothes in the invo (over 650, not including rooms and furni!). It's AP, as well. (That's always a bonus, aha!)
It comes with a bunch of templates for creating, too, as well as one of my animated icons.
The templates include:

- 14 hair templates of various colors (png)
- breast skin texture add on (psd)
- eyelid crease skin texture add on (psd)
- dimples skin texture add on (psd)
- 2 different sets of clothing wrinkles (psd)
- and 10+ various png's including a denim texture!

I'm accepting IMVU credits or payment through PayPal. I'm not 100% sure what my prices are, yet, so feel free to haggle!
I guess I'll set the base at....
150k IMVU Credits // $50 via PayPal
This is not a scam. I have no intention of scamming anyone, or making anyone loose out on a deal. If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact me at Birds @ IMVU. (I will be using the account until it's sold.) You can also email me at
Old 07/28/2013, 17:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pek Anlamadım
Old 07/28/2013, 17:27   #3

I don't know what that means, I only speak English. ;w;

Tags
create, creator, credits, imvu, paypal