Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(GAIA) WAR OF THE IMMORTALS ACCOUNT.

Discussion on (GAIA) WAR OF THE IMMORTALS ACCOUNT. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up (GAIA) WAR OF THE IMMORTALS ACCOUNT.

I am selling my war of the immortals accounts I have a level 109 Berzerker with 140k health, lvl 3 gems in all +8 full set soul gear, boss pet with 250k health mon dmg 13k attack is very strong and will be x2 once ascended again it is +7 fort/boost, 4 skills, very good focus orbs fruit of growth used x3.
Currently 1kk gold, in lvl 6 legion great helping and daily events. It is with a 93 awakened linage with full SG.
Full lvl 4 mount 50% faster speed skill up to 70% faster running.
On same server/account I have a lvl 50 Champion and a lvl 99 Duelist.
Have used $50 ZEN on here over time.
Any other info needed please ask.

Selling for $80 via PayPal.

If interested email me

Tags
gaia, paypal, sell, war of the immortals

Similar Threads Similar Threads
War of the immortals 105 heretic 11k pwr, gaia. Trade for Wow GOLD or HYACINTH MACAW
06/09/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Good char, must've put in like 300 euros in it. 11k power, max fort elite mount etc. In good standing, good reputation, but no one will start pming you flaming you for being an "ebayer". Got a decent pet, not supergood. And like 6mil in bank. What im looking for is gold on Darksorrow (A) (eu) or a Hyacinth macaw / other cool epic battle pet. (Pets are tradable crossrealm, so if you have the pet as horde on different server it doesent matter, you just create an ally char on darksorrow...
War of the immortals 97 Heretic 7.2k Comp (GAIA)
11/11/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Yepyep as title described i have a lv 97 heretic. Im in one of the top Legions, but im not "Well known" so dont worry about drama or anyone asking! I got full soul gear + Legendary weapon all +5, +8 weapon and elite mount. All gear is gemmed and stardust etcetc. Good char, get party real easy as heretic. I do bosshunts alot and make like 2mil a day of i stay up at night and hunt bosses. Just offer. It's gona be lv 100 in notime at all and ill keep doing some dailies until someone...
War of the immortals - Lvl 95/96 heretic (Gaia-EU)
10/22/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
So, this wasn't really my type of game so i sell this char. Has full soulgear lvl 90, all gear +5, weapon +7 All sockets filled with gems good for heretic 6k~ comp power. A lvl 104 "Improved" pet. A cool mechabeast mount fortified to 35% runspeed. Full spirit.
buy/sell account (acc) battle of the immortals batlle of immortals
12/30/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 14 Replies
lololodsfndskfjn