Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

76 Priest ~Forsaken World Eyrda~

Discussion on 76 Priest ~Forsaken World Eyrda~ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
76 Priest ~Forsaken World Eyrda~

Selling my priest on forsaken world, eyrda server.

I have all purple lvl 70 arena gear, 2 pieces are 12/12, the weapon is lvl 60 arena wep it is 11/12. I have the dual talent trees which is 5D alone. lvl 1 wings. Not much in terms of mastery and resistance, all below lvl 20.

I am asking for at least 400 dollars for this character. I will also accept Diamonds on eyrda if you are interested. I will do half up front, half after. or I will find a middleman if you are willing to pay for it. I'll count what you pay for middleman as part of the payment for the character.

bump
Old 06/25/2013, 21:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
lower price to 300. anyone interested