Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb warhammer order account on badlands

Discussion on wtb warhammer order account on badlands within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb warhammer order account on badlands

looking for anyclass of order on badlands server. lvl 40 and high renown rank pm or email details.
Old 06/23/2009, 02:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i got a 40 chosen with 4/6 Darkpromise if you're interested on another server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB RR50 + Order Char Badlands
08/18/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy RR50+ Order char on Badlands. Not offering alot as durring current times dont have alot to offer. If you have what im shooting for please send me a PM, or Reply.
WTT badlands destro for Order
06/14/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Im trading this account on the badlands server for an order account on the badlands server Each char aswell as any new ones made have the following Rivenstaff's Deck of Eight Librams of Insight War Agis Kemmler's Arthritic Hand Signet of Cursed Company 2 x Golden Writs ( Select 2 from the following
[WTB] Suche Warhammer online Order Accunt
06/25/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Fraktion: Ordnung Rufrang: 40+ Server: Averland Zahlung: Paypal auf verifiziertes Account Bei Interesse bitte privat Nachricht.
Penn's Warhammer Leveling Guide Order & Destruction
09/19/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 10 Replies
http://www.pennsworld.com/images/layout/header.jpg This time I'm giving you the world first warhammer leveling guide made by Penn. It's from level 1-40. I scrabbled through the guide and it looks awesome. Please keep in mind that this is the first release. Click Me To Download