Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoI LV109 Brzk (Gaia)

Discussion on WoI LV109 Brzk (Gaia) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoI LV109 Brzk (Gaia)

As title says i am selling WoI lv109 berzerker in Gaia server.
Details:
Bonus Fortification +8 (Weapon +10);
Full SG/LG;
Full Link with LV3/4 Gems;
Gets 12.940 Comp. Power with Buffs and 14.230 with Fusion;
As pet got a Torro with 7.500 Power and 2 Ultimate Skills.

For images or offer pm in skype: bluevengeace

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WoI]WTS LV103 BRZK
03/17/2013 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Selling my level 103 berzerker, SG +5 Forti Bonus (LG Belt +7 and SG Boots +6 lv103, and still got more pieces 105) Linked 2/3/4 almost all polished. It has few good items, and Boss Pets. Gaia Server.... for info or offers, my skype is: bluevengeace
[WTS] WOI ACC LvL95 Brzk on Gaia
04/02/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my WOI ACC Its a Well Geared lvl95 Brzk. I have full SG90 Wep +7 rest +4 ALL Starwords and they are most charged All equip parts have 2 Gems lvl2/3 in them i have a GG90 Deamon set too but its not upgradet rest look screens =O the Brzk is also a Vanguard char. If you have more questions ASK me here or by Pm. Offer by Pm.;)
Selling lv109 Brzk on Aquarius server.
09/20/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
Hello. I am selling my account with lv109 brzk (male) with 9,400-+ power buffed with only the class buff for zerk. Without pets and coins. Serious offers and i can be contacted by mail. [email protected] Only serious buyers.. No scamming etc! :mad: Contact me if you want SS on it and for more information thank you. :EDIT: I´ve put about 15k zen on it and i am willing to sell it cheap if fast. Lack of money irl :(
[S]BOI 78 brzk alt Aquarius
03/30/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Sell Aquarius 78 brzk at BoI. Battle of the Immortals. Char will be perfect as an alt. Contact me at: msn skype digsby icq vt ts
wts my Brzk-->
07/01/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
lvl 64 brzk very nice items(+7 soul axe and +4 shoulders soul lvl 60,Heracles set+sky set from knights shop),all quests done,all bag slots unlocked(-10)lvl 3 mount lvl 3 wings mount a nice pet,270k coins 250 zen left,all i want is 66$(only zen spended cost 50$lol) angelic wings from marketplace,chalice lvl 60 +6 and lvl 80 one odin soul jade lvl 4,allmost all tech upgraded,very nice acc :) http://i46.tinypic.com/cq8ac.jpg here a ss can show in game too server Aquarius