Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

X22 Private Hack (Full Package Box) with lifetime subscription

Discussion on X22 Private Hack (Full Package Box) with lifetime subscription within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
X22 Private Hack (Full Package Box) with lifetime subscription

Hello,

I'm selling my VIP access for X22cheats.com, this site has announced private cheats for multiplayers games like : Call of Duty 2 ; 4 ; BO2 etc... MW:WF; BF3... also bypassing many anticheats...

Here's a full gamelist / anticheats bypass list to mx x22

I can shot the client and everything via skype, this account older than 2 years never had punished for anything and have quite nice posts on x22 forums so My skype is : upandupbaby

Price is : 50€

Original price was : FULL PACKAGE BOX VIP Forum Access:
Lifetime : 120 EUR.

NVM MY ACCOUNT GOT BANNED AFTER OUR GLORIOUS MATE USED TO REPORT ME FOR SELLING

and with this step he just lost 120€ for me congratulations! lovely person I recommend him for trading
Closed Thread