Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb loaded hon account

Discussion on wtb loaded hon account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb loaded hon account

wtb a loaded hon account with lots of cash shop items
please post your skype here, willing to pay alot will even go first thanks.
Old 04/25/2013, 02:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pm me zattsrapage - skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS loaded HoN Account with everything you need
04/23/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my HoN Acc here. Details: Well.. almost the whole shop on the account including all Gold Collection, Early Access, Seasonal and Limited alts. Contact me via PM here if you're interested.
WTS INSANE LOADED ACCOUNT NA.
03/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
WTS INSANE LOADED ACCOUNT NA. Comes with original E-mail with proof. please. give serious offer. currently at silver 2. have 8900RP!!!! ( purchased 15000RP leftover) i'm selling this becuase i got gold account recently. so no need this account. silver border. 1. Midnight Ahri 2. Blood Moon Akali 3. Unchained Alistar 4. Longhorn Alistar
*SELL*NA ACCOUNT LOADED*!!!!!
02/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i sell my lol NA account which have all the champs , limited skins , 11 runes full pages , 35k rp , 300.000IP and 1300Wins Left.
WTB A LOADED LOL ACCOUNT ON NA
10/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Looking for a LOADED LoL Account on NA Server. Looking for alot of champions, skins, runes, rune pages, and possibly mid to high elo. Looking for legit traders. Will pay good money via paypal. Hit me up on elitepvpers or on skype.
SELLING LOADED WOW ACCOUNT
04/25/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my wow account, ive played for 3 years now, and Ive gotten so tired of playing it and want to quit.. we all know how hard it is to quit something unless you just dont have it anymore. I have 85 pally with 3200 resil 85 hunter 84 priest 83 mage 76 warrior 69 warlock 69 shaman 61 druid