Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 1800 2.5 KD verified acc

Discussion on WTS 1800 2.5 KD verified acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 1800 2.5 KD verified acc

Hi so here is the deal wanna sell my smurf 1800 account with 2.5 KD and 74win% rate within 100 games doesn't have many alt avatars but very good stats as u can see, name of the account is Seph`_` (its short from sephiroth my ex main account, could mention it was a pro account also so this acc was suppose to be a smurf for that main) .
Long story short if u r interested PM add me on skype (email) so we can talk about price and all, just to be fair if u r interested and we set up a price ill give u first user and pass of that acc and email attached to that acc and then u can pay me because I'm not looking to scam some1 just wanna sell acc . Ty

Tags
1800.hon.2.5kd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB EUW acc 1800 + ELO
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Add me on Skype: baldus_dir Can pay through Paypal add me and we will talk about it.
[B] 1800 e*g [S] PSC
09/28/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich suche PSCs und biete dafür insgesamt bis zu 1800 e*g. Handel nur über epvp (Treasures). Bietet mir einfach was an, hier, per PN und/oder postet die Treasure. Danke :)
WTS EUW 1800+ Acc
08/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
moin, verkaufe einen neuen von mir hochgespielten smurf. Sein elo beträgt imo 1807 und das in sehr wenigen Games siehe Screen. Da es wie gesagt ein smurf war sind nur 2 Runen seiten für ap und ad vorhanden. Zudem sind ca 40 champions auf dem Account erworben wurden. U.a auch riot graves und full metall rammus von der Gc. Werde den Account nicht unter 60 Euro abgeben und akzeptiere nur paypal. Am besten über MM oder ihr gibt first müsst ihr wissen.
elo from 0-1800
12/28/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
every elo point cost 50 cent f somebody want to push his acc add me on skype: alexander.kempf4
[B] 50 € psc [S] 1800 e*g
09/24/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
No permission