Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

limited Paypal with 80Euro for SOE station cash

Discussion on limited Paypal with 80Euro for SOE station cash within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
limited Paypal with 80Euro for SOE station cash

HI, i have a account in paypal with 80 euro on it. My problem is that i was limited 1 year ago and now i can withdraw the money from my paypal, but only with a credit card from a country where paypal is. I'm from Moldova and we dont have paypal here. I play planetside2 .. so if someone wants i can give my paypal account + email with 80 euro on it so you withdraw them for you for STATION CASH in SOE (I PLAY PLANETSIDE 2)or a character high lvl ingame. EU servers only.

I'm looking for a honest trade.

With this account you can only withdraw the money, u cant send/buy with the money, only withdraw with a VISA credit card. On this account you are able to insert a credit card + withdraw the money on your card. I give you all info of the acc for Sony Online Entertainement STATION CASH or PSC.

P.S. i ask for 60 euro of value for my account with 80 euro.
Old 03/16/2013, 13:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a better deal for you. Add me on skype : myiume.

Ai nevoie de paysafecards pentru banii aia pe paypal? poti sa cumperi cash cu ei online^_^
Old 03/16/2013, 22:44   #3

bump.

up
Old 03/19/2013, 20:38   #4

bump, still looking
Old 03/19/2013, 20:43   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Add me skype : kingfloxyx3