Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 91 Dark MG perfect WORLD MY EN ORacle server

Discussion on WTS 91 Dark MG perfect WORLD MY EN ORacle server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 91 Dark MG perfect WORLD MY EN ORacle server

Add me on MSN for negotiation i also provide power leveling services for your cheapest and fastest powerleveling service. I can also increase the level of themage to 100 on demand and raise equips
Old 05/10/2009, 18:43   #2

boost it up
Old 05/14/2009, 13:18   #3

boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 91 MG/91 WB Perfect World MY EN Oracle Server
04/02/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on MSN [email protected] for negotiation. I also provide powerleveling services for any character from any level to any desired level. i Provide cheap and fast powerleveling so contact me on msn.
WTS> Lv 76 EA Perfect World Oracle Server
07/15/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling a lv 76 Elf Archer in Oracle server of the Malaysian Perfect World. It has Top equipment (3star and a few gold) and ownz in dueling. If you are interested add me in MSN : [email protected] Greetz.
WTS 68/92/52 WB on Oracle Server Perfect world
04/20/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on Msn offline message me with ur price. Or mail me with ur price. Looking for serious buyers only.
WTS 91 WB on Oracle server Perfect World
03/31/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 91 level Wb on ORacle server. With 90 Green and Gold equips pm me on msn for offers [email protected] and dont forget to message me here also. Thanks, Elitepvpers for such a Forum.
WTS>Perfect World LV 76 EA Oracle Server !!!
03/14/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
This char includes full grade 9, 3 star equipment and HH bow. It got perfect stats for pvp and pvm and a 17% change of critical. Can easy win MG , PE & WF lv 80+ and WR WB 2 lv's higher. Selling this char for reasonable price , offer me real money trough paypal only! If you want a screenshot pm me or add me in msn : [email protected] (please also pm if you add me msn and say when you can come online) Ty.