Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Feenix vanilla wasong account

Discussion on WTB Feenix vanilla wasong account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Feenix vanilla wasong account

Hi

Im looking for a Feenix Private server account on the warsong realm. want pref a rogue with tier2/2.5+ or Epic pvp gear and good weapons. send me a pm with what you got and what you are looking to get for it. can maybe trade for a t2/2.5 mage horde.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Feenix accounts with chars on both Vanilla and TBC
06/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Greetings, First account: Vanilla 60 Undead Mage Rank 11
WTB Feenix Vanilla Account
11/18/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Iam interested in a Vanilla Account on the Private Server Feenix WoW(https://www.wow-one.com/) you should be at least T2 geared class isnt so important but prefered are Rogues or Hunter. Paying well add me Skype: massih7
WTS/WTT Level 85 acc with diablo for feenix vanilla acc or cash
09/15/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
All Screenshots are below scroll down! Well, im selling my account cus i dont have time playing the game anymore, put some years into this account played for about 7 years atleast. The account has some average rare mounts (Look screenshots) aswell as 85s on diffrent realms Stormscale/Kazzak,
[Trade] Feenix Classic Warrior R12 [for] Feenix Rogue r12+
04/18/2012 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, as the topic says i want to trade my 60 Human Male Warrior R12 (still R12) for a Rogue Horde or Alliance R12+... just send me a pn if u got questions.. thx
WTT Retail wow account for vanilla Feenix WoW account.
10/28/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Wanting to trade my Retail account which consists of: A 85 Human mage with full epics (almost full ruthless T2 gear), a 85 worgen rogue full vicious/some ruthless, and a 85 undead warlock, with sum epics mainly blues + many alts. For a feenix wow vanilla account, which has either a paladin, shadow priest, rogue or warlock. must be geard, also a major + if u have a human paladin with epic ret gear, that would bake the cake. If you are interested add me on msn: [email protected], or send...